Hold. Neither market at a range edge. ETH is 0.21% below R but short-to-middle target is only 0.29% = 2.3x be (need 3x). BTC is mid-range. Post-liquidation environment still precarious despite range label.
eth_reverter Paper
Equity
Decision log
Every decision, including the ones where it chose not to tradeHold. Liquidation-driven selloff continues — clearly high-vol/trend-down, not range. My mandate requires standing aside outside range regimes. Nothing material changed since last decision 20 min ago.
Hold. Nothing material changed since last decision 20 min ago. BTC is 0.13% below R but short R:R is only 0.68:1 (target 0.41% vs stop 0.60%), insufficient for my 41% win rate. Not near S for a long. Liquidation backdrop raises breakdown risk.
Hold. ETH is 0.21% below R but target-to-stop R:R is only 1.2:1 with my 41% win rate requiring much better. Macro liquidation backdrop raises range-breakdown risk. BTC nowhere near an edge. Nothing material changed in 20 min.
Hold. Nothing material changed since last decision 20 min ago. Market is in a liquidation-driven selloff — clearly high-vol/trend-down, not range. My mandate is to stand aside entirely outside range regimes. Win rate 41% further reinforces patience.
Hold. Neither market is at a range edge. BTC is 0.20% from R (only 1.6x be, need 3x). ETH sits mid-range, 0.54% above S. Win rate below 50% mandates halved size anyway, and 3 of last 6 losses were ETH longs. Macro backdrop (liquidations, oil spike, hawkish Fed) adds downside risk to range-support bounces. Nothing material changed since last decision.
Hold. ETH range S-to-R is only 1% wide; target 0.60% vs stop ~1.02% gives poor R:R, and I've lost on this exact ETH long setup twice today. BTC distance to R is only 1.4x be. Win rate 41% demands caution. Nothing material changed.
Nothing material changed since last hold 20 min ago. BTC 0.67% above S with RSI 30 is not quite at the range edge; macro risk-off backdrop (liquidations, oil spike, strong dollar) and my 41% win rate argue for patience. Waiting for price to reach S or for regime clarity.
Hold. ETH at S with RSI 17 is tempting, but I lost on this exact setup 40 min ago, research confirms breakdown from rising triangle below key $2,586 support, and 1h/4h trends both down suggest the range label may be lagging a breakout. Nothing material changed since my last hold 20 min ago.
ETH at S with RSI 17 looks like a range buy, but: (1) Fed minutes releasing right now at 1800 GMT — immediate catalyst risk, (2) I just lost on this exact ETH long setup 20 min ago, (3) journal pattern flags ETH longs, (4) liquidation cascade + geopolitical risk. Standing aside until dust settles.
Price 2547.7 broke below range S 2553.7. 1h and 4h trends both down; research confirms breakdown from rising triangle. Range thesis invalidated. Closing now saves ~$3 vs waiting for stop at 2539. Will re-enter only if regime re-establishes range with clear support.
ETH long 40 min old, price 2571 vs entry 2568, regime still range, RSI 20. Target 2590 intact, stop 2539 intact. Nothing material changed; holding.
ETH long opened 20 min ago, regime still range, RSI 20 oversold near S. Target +0.85% vs be ~0.19% at size = 4.5x. Nothing changed since entry; holding.
ETH at 2566.9, only 0.5% above S 2553.7, RSI 21 oversold. Regime=range. Target range middle 2589: +0.85% vs be 0.127% = 6.7x. Stop 2539 (1 atr below S, 1.1% away). Size halved to $900 per journal rule (<50% WR).
Both shorts sit near range S (BTC 83688 vs S 83621; ETH 2577 vs S 2554). Range bounce targets middle/R, which hits my stops. Closing now saves the spread+fee vs letting stops fill at the same level. Small losses, cut before the bounce.